The holidays are undoubtedly a time for celebrating – and that often means with a large number of cocktails.
We’ve made a list of 5 cocktails that are perfect for the holidays. Make a cranberry & sage cocktail at your next dinner party, or perhaps some peppermint jello shots for New Years Eve. We’ve even got a hot toddy recipe for curling up by the fire on a cozy winter’s eve.
- Cranberry & Sage Cocktail – this cocktail perfectly combines sweet, tart cranberries with savoury, earthy sage. Get the recipe here.
- Eggnog Martini – this smooth and creamy drink is perfect for sipping round the holiday table – but careful, it’s a bit on the strong side! Full recipe here.
- Vanilla Pomegranate Mulled Wine – there’s nothing that screams “holidays” like mulled wine! It’s sweet from the pomegranates, yet spicy from the cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg. This one makes a fairly large batch, so it’s great for a crowd! Get the recipe here.
- Winter Spice Maple Infused Hot Toddy – this drink is perfect for those winter nights when you want to stay indoors by the fire and be comforted with a deliciously boozy drink to warm your hands. Entire recipe here.
- Candy cane Martini Jello Shots – undoubtedly the best choice for your New Years Eve party, these bite sized shots are creamy, minty, and perfectly delicious. Full recipe here.
Which drink will you be trying this holiday season?