Now that monsoon season has seemed to pass, we’re in full fledge summer mode.
This delicious cocktail with gin and cherry liquor is the perfect way to say goodbye to constant rain and hello to sunshine & patios!
Here’s how to make it:
- 2 ounces London dry gin
- ¾ ounce fresh lemon juice
- ¾ ounce maraschino liqueur (such as Luxardo)
- Maraschino cherry (for serving)
- Combine gin, lemon juice, and maraschino liqueur in a cocktail shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, cover, and shake vigorously until outside of shaker is very cold, about 20 seconds.
- Place cherry in a martini glass and strain cocktail through a Hawthorne strainer or a slotted spoon into glass.
This cocktail would be a great choice for celebrating Canada’s 150th Birthday this July 1st long weekend!