Try something a little different for your next summer cocktail with this bruleed lemon sour!
If you think this sounds a bit to feminine for you, stay with us – you get to use the BBQ to create this cocktail!
It’s kind of like a grown up lemonade garnished with a lemon that’s been sprinkled with sugar and bruleed on the BBQ. Here’s how to make it:
Bruleed Lemon Sour
- 1.5 oz. (1 shot) Vodka
- 1 oz sweet & sour mix
- Lemon LaCroix
- 1 Lemon Sliced
- Coarse Sugar
- Turn the BBQ onto high, while it is heating up, slice your lemon into 1/8″ thick slices.
- Sprinkle both sides of each slice with sugar.
- Reduce BBQ heat, then place each slice directly onto the grill. Allow the lemon to caramelize & slightly char, then carefully flip to repeat on the other side. Remove the slices, and set aside.
- Shake vodka and sweet & sour mix well over ice.
- Pour into a glass filled with ice, and top with lemon LaCroix.
- Garnish with BBQ’d lemon slices.
Would you serve this cocktail for your next summer night out on the patio?
Let us know!